Friday 3 June 2011

How Exciting...Movies

NOTE: This is not Claire, it is Felicia
This is so exciting! I've never blogged before :P

Okay so many people on this blog talk about NKOTBSB and anime and....bear stuff, so I'll do something different. Justin Bieber! Nah, just kidding. I've been told not to blog about him :( (but he is AMAZING)

I know "Claire" because she is one of my most closest friends and I know Joseph because of "Claire" and now we are friends :)
Now, Logan Lerman.

I'm not obsessed with Logan Lerman or anything I just love his eyes! They are so blue and are like the ocean. 

He is in the movie Percy Jackson and the Olympians, The Lightning Thief and I must say it is one of the best movies ever. You know what, I'll blog about good movies.

Tangled is a MUST see movie which is funny and kinda has adventure...I won't spoil anything but I must say I cried. You'll understand why when you watch it. The horse it the FUNNIEST character and his name is Maximus, the girl is Rapunzel (and yes it's because of the hair) and the guy is Flynn Rider (real name Eugiene Fitsherbet or something like that)


The Karate Kid is way better than the old one, and who wouldn't want to watch it when Jaden Smith (cutie) is in it? There is a sad bit in the movie, yes, but all in all IT IS GREAT. It gets even better because Never Say Never is at the credits (by Justin Bieber ft Jaden Smith)



Other movies you must see are...Bat Man: The Dark Knight, I Am Legend (kinda scary),Vampire Diaries (tv show) and loads of others.


That's probably it and maybe I'll be able to post again, I doubt it. Maybe next time I'll use Joseph's account.

Bye,
Felicia :D

1 comment: