Tuesday 31 May 2011

To aru majutsu no index...Accelerator

A certain magical index
Character of the day!

Name: Accelerator
Age:15
Occupation: Esper Level 5 (Strongest esper)
Ability: Deflect, and when you attack him the attack goes back to you.
Stuff about him: He's cruel and greedy for more power right from the start. He begins to change (ever since Touma defeated him) as the anime progresses and realises that power isn't the greatest thing in the world. At a time when he had to protect someone he didn't like he realised he only had the power to destroy, not protect. Accelerator becomes an ally and 'awakened'. In result of that, he became more stronger. He is still a scary character though..



Why am I even talking about this character when he won't appear in the plot I'll explain? I happen to think that Accelerator is an interesting character. He becomes a main character in the series at the end of season 1 and all of season 2. In fact, he doesn't seem to be creepy much as he changes but.. still. Hes still creepy.

Awakening: Is when an esper takes a new level of power and has wings. 

That is the last character.
Thank you for reading the character profiles each day! I'm not sure when I'll post the storyline of this anime, but I will try as soon as I can :).

~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment