Sunday 1 May 2011

Mondays...

So, this morning my parents (especially my mum) were nagging me to get out of bed. I woke up at about 7:45 with my mum yelling at me to hurry up. Today was the excursion to the Tutankhamun exhibition. I didn't feel like going because I slept at about 11:00 the other night. When I got to school, the teacher gave us a worksheet we had to fill out at the exhibition. I was thinking "Alright, a worksheet, not too difficult.". When I saw what was on it, I was thinking, "What?!". And then the teacher told us the results of the worksheet would be going into our reports and then I was thinking, "WHAT?!?!!?". When we watched the 3D short film after viewing the exhibition, I almost fell asleep during the second half of the short film! Not because it was boring, but because I was so tired!! And then when we got back to school, I was reminded that my R.E. assignment is due on Friday and that I have an Italian test tomorrow!! But on the up side, I had a great time and I learnt some stuff about Ancient Egypt. Now, excuse me while I go study and finish my assignment.

Peace out and KTBSPA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment