Thursday 5 May 2011

Lady Gaga is EVIL and Esperanza Spalding is a B****?!

Okay, so this girl on YouTube put up a video stating her opinion on Lady Gaga's new single "Judas". She says that it's "wrong" and it's "burning into your childrens' mind". Then halfway throughout the video, you know what she does? She starts CRYING. Then she says that Lady Gaga and all gays are going to hell. I'm not gonna give out the link to the video or her channel, since I don't wanna be meaner than I already am.

A while ago, she put up a similar video of her literally crying because Justin Bieber didn't win 'Artist of the Year' or something like that. If my memory serves me right, she claims Esperanza Spalding didn't deserve the award because Justin Bieber was more popular than her. She even said that if you go to China, the "little Asian kids working in shoe factories" would know who he was. Umm, sorry, I hate to break it to ya, but Esperanza is more talented than Justin Bieber, which might be why she won the award instead of him.

I think this girl should stop crying over everything that happens in the music industry and get over it!! Heck, her videos are so annoying that I'm advising you guys to not even watch them! It'll save you a lot of time, anger and probably a year of your life if you don't watch her videos.

Sorry about all my rambling, but I felt like I just had to get that off my chest. Anyway, I'm out. See ya and KTBSPA!!




Oh, by the way, please comment and tell me your opinion on this "issue" 'cause I really wanna hear what other people think. Bye!

P.S. The girl also stated that if you listen to the song or have sex, you'll go to hell. How in the heck does she think she was born? Through a machine, or what? O_o

1 comment:

  1. Okay, can you post the link to the video? thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete