Saturday 28 May 2011

To Awesome People Who Love the Script

Why hello fellow-awesome people, I ATE THE SCRIPT! Yes, i deserve a goo-mee bear and a golden sticker because I have figuratively eaten the Script by listening to their songs non-stop. Thanks for the enthusiastic applause.

Hmm... I'm a fairly short bear. Always looking up to other fellow-bears... Danny (of the Script) is very tall and may I say he is the cutest little grizzly bear on the planet!! Hmm... Yaeh you can srot of tlel I'm drnuk... There's a of awesome things to get drunk on and Danny's creamy voice beats them all. Ummm... try Honey Vodka too.





Ok, sorry for the awkward silence, white empty space scares us all, doesn't it? There was alot of stuff going on in that silence though. Me thinking stuff and wondering if any of it's actually appropriate to post on Joseph's squeaky clean blog. Yeah, sometimes you're listening to Little Danny's (who is 190cm) seductive voice and you get around to thinking some stuff that perhaps you shouldn't. I'll leave it you smarty-poohs to puzzle it out for yourself.

But yeah, why the POO isn't he my age or at least pooh-bear size (153cm)?

Love,

Pooh Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment