Tuesday 17 May 2011

Something Sophisticated

Poo. Yep, you guessed it.

The title of this blog is quite appropriate since I'll be posting when I'm bored and procastinating...

Anyway. Poo.

Lots of awesome things to do with this.

1. Three awesome ways to spell it: Poo, Pooh, and Poooooo.

2. A nicer way of stating faeces.

3. Pink poo. Pink poo is quite delicious. (Toddler speak for strawberry ice-cream and don't look at me like that because it's two syllables versus five.)

4. Poogles. aka pugs. Adorable animals although I feel sorry for how they've been bred.

5. Most obviously: POOH BEAR!!! Awww... I don't need to say anymore.

So I hope I've changed your opinion on this seemingly disgusting topic and next time you see dog poop on the pathway, perhaps you'll stop and look at it with a smile and remember all the awesome things about it. (And a stranger across the road will think you're insane.) :)

Love,

Pooh Bear

6 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHA, THAT LAST PART MADE ME LAUGH LIKE A DORK! I betcha you got the title from me since I told you you make poo seem so sophisticated

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I IMMEDIATLY CRACKED LAUGHING WHEN I READ THIS POST!!

    Did you get the idea of Poo from my incorrect spelling of Pooh bear from one of my earlier posts? And don't worry!( I was procrastinating too) I was waiting for someone to post on the blog because I wanted to read and comment.I also spent most of my time making the playlist and fixing it. Well.. I could post something new, but I felt guilty for posting too much...

    LOL! What I find most funny is that you find Poo very fascinating! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. both of your are correct about where i got the ideas from... i just hope other people will read it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've showed my blog to some of my friends, not sure if they read single post. Kerstin saw this and she laughed. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. woah nice (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've showed this blog to other friends too, though.. I don't think they read all the posts.. or maybe most of them. From most of the feedback given, they find this blog interesting :). I'll let you know the feedback about this particular post sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete