Tuesday 3 May 2011

I Wanna Be Like Kesha!

Today, our school had our annual Founder's Day Walkathon. Basically, what we do is raise money for the primary schools in Kenya, then walk from school to the park nearby and then walk back (it takes literally two hours to do that!!). Once we're back at school, we have heaps of games and food which we have to pay for, but the money goes to the primary schools in Kenya. More than halfway through the Walkathon, I couldn't be bothered! My feet and legs were hurting and school was so far away!! I was walking with a couple of my friends and I couldn't walk straight since my feet hurt so much. Speaking of not walking straight, I said to my friends "I BROKE MY SHOE! I WANNA BE LIKE KESHA BECAUSE SHE'S LIKE AN IDOL TO ME!! IF I KNEW WHAT IDOL MEANT!! HAHAHAHAHA!!". By the way, that joke was not mine, that was from yayhanyay's (on YouTube) video "MENTAL FAMILLY!!!" (check her videos out at http://www.youtube.com/user/yayhanyay). Well, that's all I have for now. See ya! KTBSPA!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment