Saturday 14 May 2011

The Awesome Script :)

Joseph didn't post a long enough post about this awesome band so I'm going to make up for it.

Pretty much all of their songs are awesome so just buy all of their albums! Their lead-singer is super-awesome, uber-talented. He has such an awesome voice and if that's not enough to make you love him, throw in his looks, Irish accent and eyes and not to mention his beautiful name: Daniel. Wowzers, somehow I have to write something that will fully demonstrate their awesomeness. I'm sure nothing is adequate.

Anyway, continuing: listen to the Script all day and whenever possible. There's only one thing that I hate about them. Namely Danny. It's impossible to do your homework with him singing because his voice is so seductive it's absolutely distracting.

These handsome fellows are not your average rock band, and I know this because I don't usually enjoy pop rock music but I'm addicted to the Script. Another negative point which is positive actually: once you start listening you're hooked and you'll die if you don't hear them at least once a fortnight. Just warning you.

Nothing, The Man Who Can't Be Moved, If You Ever Come Back, This is Love, Science and Faith, For The First Time are some quick picks.

Don't watch the music videos for some of them because you'll fume with jealousy.

Go see them live because I'll bet they're awesome in reality too.

I'm sure you all love them, because it is impossible to not love them but for anyone who doesn't.... Never mind. Eat your ice-cream and jelly beans in an igloo while listening to the Script.

Hmm... heaps more to say but I'm also dying to post this so here goes.

Love, Pooh Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment