Sunday 15 May 2011

Our new music playlist! :D

Yay! We now have a playlist for you to listen to that contains our favourite music. :) (This took me 3 hours to make =.=)

I couldn't add much songs unfortunately, because if we add an excessive amount, some of the songs won't even work. Unless I change the Ipod touch style, all songs will work. Though, its not gonna look pretty on our blog...or even fit. So let me know if any of the songs don't work on the playlist.

Songs mentioned in the blog (The script- Breakeven & For the first time, Backstreet boys music) you can now listen to it on the playlist. I've also added some kpop and jpop music too :).

Please comment below if you have any song requests. I'll try my best to add them. :)
~Claire

UPDATE: Playlist now located at the bottom of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I have song requests!
    1) California King Bed- Rihanna
    2) Give Me Everything (Tonight)- Ne-Yo ft Pitbull and Nayer
    3) All of the Lights- Rihanna ft Kanye West
    4) E.T. Katy Perry ft Kanye West
    5) JUSTIN BIEBER ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you read the post carefully, it says I can't add excessive amounts. And plus it has to be music the authors like :P. But then.. I'll think about it.

    ReplyDelete