Saturday 21 May 2011

I'm so bored. (Not really)

I'm bored.

And I'm feeling lazy to even attempt or do my homework and I've been getting so much this month. ._.
Now I'm more tired and I can't be bothered doing anything other then sleep and browse through the internet.
I've been on computer browsing throughout the internet every single day for most of my time and I think I'm turning into an internet addict...

To treat my tiredness, I could drink coffee since its winter in Australia right now but I'm afraid I'll get addicted to its sugar and rely on it to wake me up. Besides, I don't want to turn into coffee freak person like someone drunk on alcohol.

What am I going to do about it? Obviously I have to fight my addiction on computer, do my homework and read a book. Maybe find something else to do along the way as well.

If you're a bored person like me, I'm going to give you something small to do. Translating italian on google:
Odio annoiarsi, io sono sempre libero. Mi piace videogioco e suono instrumento flauto traverso. Qualche volta io odio suono mi instrumento in pubblico. Ah! come una vita da cani. ._.

Sometimes google translator isnt very good and cannot give out the right and accurate translation. I'll tell you the correct translation in the next post. Right now, I gotta do my italian homework..

Arrivederci! :)
~Claire

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, I am sad that I have a bad imagination and that I'm bored ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. read a book;)

    ReplyDelete