Sunday 15 May 2011

Animes, obsessions and other aspects.

Well there you go. I've thought of something to write about other then animes and kpop which are things you wouldn't be interested in.

Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to talk a little about them in this blog post. Joseph (I'm gonna have to call him that from now on since saying his username is awkward) and Poo bear have both talked about their obsessions.

What am I obsessed with and what do I like? I'm going to start talking about animes. Animes can sometimes be cute, hilarious and awesome, depending on what type of anime it is. The types of animes I like watching are ones with fantasy, violence, romance and a bit of comedy involved. :) Most of them can be pretty ecchi which is what I don't like depending on how much ecchi is in the anime. Well, I guess ecchi things is an aspect that makes animes great to watch. Randomness is what makes the anime bad in my opinion. If there are too many random parts in the anime, it makes us lose the plot of it. And it can get annoying too.

Animes I recommend:
1. Shakugan no shana- Romance is what makes it good. Oh, and the fights, the story and plot is excellent. I highly recommend this one.
2. Kekkaishi- Hilariously funny and cute. Fantasy makes this one good, but it does take a few episodes to like it.
3. K-on!- Funny, cute and randomness involved. (Not too much though) This one is great to watch and the songs the protagonists sing are great :).
(Oh btw, I watch animes with english subtitles. English dubbed animes are terrible.)

In the next blog post, I will be talking about kpop music. :) Don't worry, I'll make the post short.

~Claire =:)

2 comments: