Saturday 28 May 2011

To aru majutsu no index


A certain magical index

Title: To aru majutsu no index (Pronounced tou arru maaa juutsuu noo index)
Anime developer: J.C staff.
Author: Kazuma Kamachi
Genre: Action, science fiction and fantasy. (A little of romance, but its not the main genre)
Manga published by Square Enix.

WARNING: If you hate anime, or don't even know what I'm talking about or have never watched anime before then I highly recommend you avert your eyes from this blog post.

How should I start? The first episode impressed me and caught my attention. Though, the story and plot is weird at first just like every other animes I've watched but it turned out AWESOME. :)

The characters
The characters arent bad, there is an ordinary human as the main character who's life is turned upside down when he comes in contact with people who can use magic. Before I can tell you the story and plot, this anime can be complex, so I'll have to introduce the characters first. Here are all the characters! :D


Careful.. all these characters in the picture can kick your ass.

I'm obviously not going to show you and talk to you about ALL the characters because it'll make the post too long. So, at some days when I want to procrastinate, I will post something about one of the main characters :). So make sure you check everyday! (that is.. if you are even reading this blog)

Character of the day! (One of my favourites :)

Name: Kamijo Touma (Pronounced kaaaa meeee jooouuu touuu maaaa)
Age: 15
Ability: Imagine breaker.
Occupation: Student, Esper Level 0.
Stuff about him: He always gets into misfortune (bad luck) and ends up fixing them all the time. He never turns his back away from someone who is in danger, and always comes to the rescue :).

Imagine breaker- An ability that cancels supernatural powers. Touma uses his right hand to touch things supernatural and bam, the dirt is gone :). You think this ability isn't strong and its stupid, but you know what? its USEFUL for every single battle he encounters. He comes back alive from all these deadly characters that are just too strong. Like once, an ememy (who says something and becoems reality before him) chopped his right arm off to prevent him about using his ability, but he always found a way over that :). ( Sorry if I freaked you out)
Touma punching an enemy and destroying the enemy's shield at the same time.

Esper- An esper is someone who processes a supernatural ability. (This has something to do with science) The highest level is 5 and the weakest is obviously 0. Its surprising that Touma can defeat Level 5's. :)

Thats all for now, I don't want you getting bored or tired of this long post.
I shall go continue my 2nd season of this anime :)

~Claire

1 comment:

  1. Awesome info!! I fans of Touma & Misaka!!

    ReplyDelete