Wednesday 18 May 2011

Being So Bear-ish







There are lots of types of bears but let's talk about one of of the most awesome besides myself (Pooh Bear).


Gummi Bears!! Nom nom. Did you know it's not actually gummy bear but GOOOO-meeeee bear? Because these fellas are Germans. So yeah, GOO. Make sure when you go to Coles you get a big pack of them by Homebrand (because Homebrand is the best). Pig out in front of the tv on them and practise saying GOOO-MEE bear because that's the reality and shout it out loud so everyone in your family gets the message too.


Don't forget to eat the heads first because they bite back. Reds taste the best. Greens are pretty good.


If it's summer, leave a pack out in the sun all day long or until they melt into one big puddle of GOOOOO-MEEEE BEAR GUTS.


Chomp chomp... You done pigging out there? Hyper and drunk on sugar yet? What you need now is a t-shirt with a cute little picture of a goo-mee bear on it and 'I LOVE GOO-MEE BEAR GUTS'. Muhaahahahaaa... Die gooo-mee bears!


(Yeah, I kind of wish I had some but I don't. Anyone care to share with me?)

Love,


Pooh Bear (still the most awesome bear)






4 comments:

  1. Now I've got a craving for gummy bears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theres a real fish called 'Gummy sharks' :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah i know, i wanna try it

    ReplyDelete