Saturday 28 May 2011

To all anime fans and maybe sns ones...

I don't think there are any anime fans out there that even read this blog.

But Pooh bear and Joseph posted something for their obsessions and I would feel left out if I didn't. Well, I know I don't have to, but STILL!

Anyway, to all anime fans go to this website:
http://forums.animesuki.com/
People talk about anime, light novels, EVERYTHING you need to know :). I hope. Oh, and they may show some pictures of merchandise and ones from the light novels :D. On the way, you can click on shakugan no shana discussions.

To all Shakugan no shana fans or if you would like to know about it, go to this one:
http://shakugan.wikia.com/wiki/Shakugan_no_Shana_Wiki
It has ALL info about the current light novels, all about the characters and gee, the translators are working hard :)

If there ARE Shakugan no shana fans like me out there, please comment below. That lets me know to provide you a link where there are translated light novels :). Ever heard of Baka-tsuki?

I mean, theres no point in placing multiple links here for fans when there are not many fans reading this blog.
~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment