Tuesday 24 May 2011

Post for the sake of breaking the silence of the blog.

I'm posting this because we all haven't posted in awhile. Obviously.

Hey, we don't even know if you or people from around the world are reading this, commenting or just passing by and thinking this blog isn't worth reading. (IT IS WORTH READING! :| )

How is my boring life going? My addiction to the computer has reduced and in consequence of that, I've been doing my homework, reading books like a good girl. Also, I've found something new to do: Making a video :). (Though, I'm not going to tell you what its about. Yet.)

Anyway, the italian translation from the last post is here:
I hate being bored. I am always free.I like videogames and playing the flute.Sometimes I don't like playing my flute in public. Ah! What a dog's life I'm living in ._.

I've promised to myself that this post is going to be really short because I still have alot of homework. And reading to do. Also, making my video which is very time consuming.

Life can be boring sometimes.
~Claire.

1 comment: