Saturday 14 May 2011

The Script

Okay, so my friend is heavily into The Script at the moment, so she's telling me to write something about them on my blog. And it's almost impossible that you won't know them since they had a major hit in 2009 titled 'Breakeven' (listen to it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzCLLHscMOw). She has a major crush on Danny, the lead singer and she always talks about how awesome she thinks The Script are and she always tries to convince me to become a fan. I'm not a big fan of them myself, but I'm doing this anyway 'cause that's how I roll. :P

Well, I don't know exactly what she wants me to write but she probably wants me to tell you good things about them. So go check out their songs on YouTube and buy some of their albums! Or even at least one. Tell me what you think and I might buy a copy myself. Well, that's probably all I have for now.

Peace out and KTBSPA!!

--Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment