Tuesday 28 June 2011

The Boring blog.

Hello there.

-ahem-

'It's been a while... I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting... but I'm here now.' -Britney Spears, Break the ice.
Happy now Joseph? :P

Anyway, why aren't you authors posting anything?? Pooh bear, where have you gone? Joseph, how could you run out of ideas on what to post about? Noo!! this blog will soon fall into the dark depths of boring-ness...

So.. how have I been going? I don't even know if you're even interested in what I do, so I ain't gonna talk about it. Ah, I often ponder about the people who read this blog. What country are they from? Can they read english? What are their opinions of this blog? And most importantly, WHY ISN'T ANYONE COMMENTING??

Thats all I have to say. Yeah, pretty boring blog post right? WRONG.
~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment