Friday 3 June 2011

Posting.

Ahem. (Its Claire. I'm glad you had fun posting Felicia. :)

Just one quick question:
Why isn't anyone posting anything?
Seriously, why?? Why am I not posting anything you ask? Blame homework. (don't blame animes or reading books!) and also, I didn't want to post to much and make this my own blog.

I often come to this blog to check out posts (because I needed something to do other then homework) and it seems.. quiet. This may seem weird, but I'm missing the bear posts Pooh bear makes (Sorry, I'm not doing the homework you set) and.. Joseph's.. umm..talk about NKOTBSB and other random stuff. 

So PLEASE POST SOMETHING! I'm not just an author I'm a reader too you know!

Btw, I will post about the plot of To aru majutsu no index tommorow or Monday. Then I'll introduce another 2 more animes and revealing what the video I was making about. (Though, I don't think you would seem interested as its about a CERTAIN anime.)

'Ciao!'-Aprilynne Pike
~Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment